- All Soundwave events are 18+ and valid government issued ID is required for admission.
Doors for Soundwave events open at 7:30pm and do not close for entry. There are no in and out privileges for Soundwave events. Once you leave the World Waterpark, you will not be permitted re-entry
- Change Rooms/Lockers
- World Waterpark change rooms and lockers will be available for you to change and store your items. They are $20 for either a regular sized or jumbo sized locker. Both have all-night multi-entry access included.
When lockers sell out, bag check will be available upon entry for $10. There will be no in/out access for bags.
- Clean sandals or flip-flops are permitted, however you may go barefoot if you wish.
Swimwear is not mandatory. Some guests choose to wear summer attire instead.
All guests will receive a lanyard and plastic pouch for their belongings that they want to bring into World Waterpark.
- Wave Pool/Waterslides/Hot Tubs
- The waterslides and hot tubs are not operational during Soundwave events to ensure the safety of all guests.
Wave pool may be closed during renovations. Alternate cool down options will be available.
- Tickets & Refunds
- The tiered ticketing system rewards people for purchasing their tickets early. There is no difference between these tickets other than the price.
You can either print off the ticket or pull up the ticket and bar-code on a mobile device for entry.
VIP tickets include admission, VIP express entry, and a VIP bar area only accessible to VIP ticket holders.
Please note there is a limited amount of tickets available.
There are no refunds available for this event and all tickets are final sale.
You are welcome to sell your tickets privately. It does not matter which name is listed on the ticket as long as the barcode is valid. Each ticket has a barcode and once redeemed is no longer valid. Purchasers should be careful that they are not purchasing a duplicate ticket/barcode.
Soundwave is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Any damaged or altered tickets will not be accepted.
- Drinks on site are $7 incl GST.
Wristbands will be available to purchase upon entry with 8 drinks for $64. Wristbands are not refundable and valid for only the night of the event.
- Security & Indentification
- You will need to present valid ID to enter the event and must keep it on you at all times. All guests will receive a lanyard and plastic pouch for their belongings that they want to bring into World Waterpark.
As per the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission, below are the only pieces of ID acceptable:
- Alberta Operator’s Licence
- Alberta Identification Card
- Armed Forces Identification Card
- Out-of-Province Photo Driver’s Licence
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
If you have any security concerns, you may contact West Edmonton Mall Security at 780-444-4444.
- Food is available for purchase at Coconut Grove, located across from the VIP section on the south side of the park.
- Cabana rentals and Bottle Service will not be available for the September 28 event.