- All Soundwave events are 18+ and valid government issued ID is required for admission.
Any AHS regulations will be in place at the event and entry requirements may be subject to change.
Doors for Soundwave events open at 7:30pm and do not close for entry. There are no in and out privileges for Soundwave events. Once you leave the World Waterpark, you will not be permitted re-entry.
- Change Rooms/Lockers
- World Waterpark change rooms and lockers will be available for you to change and store your items. Regular sized lockers are $17 and jumbo sized lockers are $20. Both have all-night multi-entry access included.
When lockers sell out, bag check will be available upon entry for $10. There will be no in/out access for bag check.
- Clean sandals or flip-flops are permitted, however you may go barefoot if you wish.
Swimwear is not mandatory. Some guests choose to wear summer attire instead.
All guests will receive a lanyard and plastic pouch for their belongings that they want to bring into World Waterpark.
- Wave Pool/Waterslides/Hot Tubs
- The waterslides and hot tubs are not operational during Soundwave events to ensure the safety of all guests.
The wave pool will be open to a depth of 3 feet; however the waves will not be turned on.
- Tickets & Refunds
- The tiered ticketing system rewards people for purchasing their tickets early. There is no difference between these tickets other than the price.
You can either print off the ticket or pull up the ticket and bar-code on a mobile device for entry.
VIP tickets include admission, VIP express entry, exclusive use to new washrooms, VIP lanyard, sound activated light up bracelet, and VIP bar area only accessible to VIP ticket holders.
Please note there is a limited amount of tickets available.
There are no refunds available for this event and all tickets are final sale.
You are welcome to sell your tickets privately. It does not matter which name is listed on the ticket as long as the barcode is valid. Each ticket has a barcode and once redeemed is no longer valid. Purchasers should be careful that they are not purchasing a duplicate ticket/barcode.
Soundwave is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Any damaged or altered tickets will not be accepted.
- Drinks on site are $9 incl GST.
Drink wristbands will be available for pre-purchase online or purchase upon entry with 8 drinks for $80 and include a $1 gratuity to the bartender. Wristbands are not refundable and valid for only the night of the event.
Drink wristbands can be purchased for a minimum of 1 drink or a maximum of 20 drinks.
- Security & Identification
- You will need to present valid ID to enter the event and must keep it on you at all times. All guests will receive a lanyard and plastic pouch for their belongings that they want to bring into World Waterpark.
Valid identification includes the following (must not be expired and birthdate on or before September 25, 2003):
• Alberta or Out of Province Driver’s License
• Alberta Identification Card
• Armed Forces Identification Card
• Canadian Citizenship Card
• Certificate of Indian Status Card
• Canadian Permanent Resident Card
If you have any security concerns, you may contact West Edmonton Mall Security at 780-444-4444.
- Food is available for purchase at Coconut Grove, located across from the VIP section on the south side of the park.
- Cabana rentals and Bottle Service are available for the November 26, 2021 event.
- EXISTING TICKET HOLDERS
- If you have an existing Aoki ticket from previous postponed events you will be able to redeem it at the doors on the day of the event. Ticket will be valid for any Soundwave event in 2021/2022.
- WILL MASKS BE REQUIRED?
- Soundwave follows the COVID-19 policies and guidelines set out by Alberta Health Services and the City of Edmonton.
Effective September 3, 2021 a face covering that fully covers the nose, mouth, and chin must be worn in non aquatic environments which include washrooms, changerooms, lineups etc. Mask Zones will be identified on a map that will be shared closer to the event date.
- COVID-19 PREVENTION
- Soundwave is dedicated to providing a safe atmosphere for our attendees and will be following Alberta Health COVID-19 protocols. Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of the venue will be in place for the duration of the event. Hand sanitization stations will be available for use throughout the venue and at concession locations.